Freeway construction for 2019 has concluded, lanes and ramps are now reopened to traffic for the winter. Work will continue within the project limits with freeway lane closures beginning in the Spring of 2020. Stay tuned for updates.
- Northbound I-75 to eastbound I-696
- Northbound I-75 to westbound I-696
- Northbound and Southbound Service Drives 8 Mile Rd to north of I-696
Lanes and Ramps:
- Single lane and shoulder moving closures on I-75 northbound and southbound from 8 Mile Road to 13 Mile Road through Friday, February 28th.
- Single left lane closure along northbound I-75 service drive from north of John R Road to Brockton Avenue near the I-696 interchange.
- Continuous single left lane closures along northbound and southbound service drive from 8 Mile Road to I-696 through Friday, February 28th.
- Continuous single right lane closure along northbound service drive from Lincoln Avenue to 11 Mile Road through Friday, February 28th.
The following local roads will be closed between 7a and 5p during these times:
- Friday, February 24th to Monday March 9th
- Sonoma Road in both directions to the I-75 service drives
- Monday February 24th to Friday, February 28th
- Berhard Road eastbound to the to the I-75 service drives
- George Road eastbound to the I-75 service drives
- Highland Road in both directions to the I-75 service drives
- Jarvis Road to the I-75 service drives
- Tuesday, February 25th to Tuesday, March 10th
- Berhard Road westbound to the northbound I-75 service drive
- Monday, March 2nd to Monday, March 16th
- George Road westbound at the northbound I-75 service drive