- Northbound I-75 to eastbound I-696
- Northbound I-75 to westbound I-696
- Northbound and Southbound Service Drives 8 Mile Rd to north of I-696
Lanes and Ramps:
- 9 Mile Road to northbound and southbound I-75
- 8 Mile Road to northbound I-75
- I-75 to northbound I-696 westbound and eastbound
- Left lane closure on northbound I-75 from 7 Mile Road to Adams Road
- Shoulder closures along I-75 northbound and southbound between I-696 and 13 Mile Road will have intermittent moving shoulder closures through November
- Meyers Ave (expected to open late July)
- Woodward Heights Blvd (expected to open late June)
- Harry Ave Pedestrian Bridge (expected to open late June) Bernhard Ave and Highland Ave Pedestrian bridges remain open as an alternate route for pedestrians
- John R Road East U-Turn to northbound I-75 Turnaround bridge. With the new configuration, this bridge will be permanently removed.
- John R Road West U-Turn to southbound I-75 will be demolished. With the new configuration, this bridge is being permanently removed.
- 9 Mile South U-turn to northbound I-75 will be demolished. With the new configuration, these bridges are being permanently removed.
- John R Road (expected to open early Aug)
- Northbound service drive, it is planned to be closed between John R Road and Shevlin starting March 2nd through the end of May
- Single left lane closure along northbound I-75 service drive from north of John R Road to Brockton Avenue near the I-696 interchange.
- Single lane intermittent closures along northbound and southbound service drive between I-696 and Gardenia Ave for maintenance through November.