- Southbound service drive left lane remains closed from I-696 to 9 Mile Road.
- Northbound service drive will have an alternating single lane closure from 8 Mile Road to Shevlin Avenue for active construction this winter. Local street access to the service drive may also be restricted in this area during this time.
Open Ramps (through beginning of 2021 work):
- I-75 Northbound and Southbound has three lanes open from 8 Mile Road to the 13 Mile Roads.
- Entrance ramps from Northbound I-75 to I-696 Eastbound and Westbound are now open
- I-75 Northbound and Southbound entrance and exit ramps from 8 Mile to 13 Mile Roads are now open.
Once 2021 work begins at the end of February, the following restrictions will start to be put in place. Please plan your route using the interactive MiDrive map.
- Two lanes will be open in each direction on I-75.
- Portions of the southbound service drive will be closed and detoured.
- The following ramps will be closed:
- Southbound I-75 ramp to 8 Mile Road,
- 9 Mile Road ramp to southbound I-75,
- Southbound I-75 ramp to 9 Mile Road,
- Eastbound and westbound I 696 ramps to Southbound I-75, and
- Northbound and southbound I-75 ramps at 11 Mile Road (to close in Summer 2021)
2021 Key Alternate Routes